miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

“The Penguin Revolution"

When I take the camera everything looks different, my view is clear and the little details become major, gestures begin to speak more than words while the reality is multiplied before my eyes. I enjoy taking pictures so much!
Also, since I'm studying journalism, I am interested in capture and immortalize the history-making events that are why I like one of the pictures that rescue “The Penguin Revolution".
The Chilean student movement who demanded educational reform and demonstrated a strong admiration for the traditional political. The large number of students in different parts of the country never imagined that would become an engine of social change and the focus of the lenses of photographers.
I like this picture because I was part of that revelation when I was at school and then I could feel the excitement and passion that united all the students for the same cause.

The picture shows to all young people marching as one great mass organized to take to the streets, moving towards a goal and seems haven't limits. For those days were identifying characteristics school immature and made ​​to fear.
Finally, it was strange the expectation of the public and the media about the movement because it really was a social phenomenon that marked a before and after in the Rebellions and was worthy of being photographed and remembered.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario