martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Human computer of actuality

Although I'm not fond of  tecnology, life without it would be impossible these days.
I must admit that in internet, the email permits to be always conected with your social circle, facebook helps you to remmember important dates, twitter keeps us informed and google is a sea of knowledge at hand. Also the dvds are home movies and my mobile phone to performs diferent activitys like call and reproduce music.
However, I miss the days when I went to the library , I had not need to publish my private life and when we all valued the relationship.
Technology facilitates human life, but it has destroyed their nature social sense. 
These artificial relationships every day make us see men as machines discrediting something as simple as sharing.


.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario