domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Pets are Good Friends

 They go with you everywhere and without asking for anything in return…

I love animals because they live with the human beings in nature and they deserve everyone´s respect.
If I´m honest, I don’t like all animals. For example, rats are filthy and spiders fill me with fear. Personally, my favorite pets are dogs because they are loving, playful and friendly.

In my house I have two dogs, one of there is small and naughty, his name is Mateo and I consider that it´s my and my boyfriend´s son.
My other pet is Lukas, a dog old and fat but very beautiful because it´s with me since I was a child.


My dogs with me very often go for a walk and I think that they important part of my family.

The animals have rights, the main thing is that they live in naturals condition. Although to be in the zoo is wonderful, the animals are sad. Also, the animals should not be subjected to experiments because the animals like the humans also they have feeling.

To conclude, from small I would like to be butterfly because they are bright as spring and they enjoy intensely your short life :)


1 comentario:

  1. It's right that you wants to be a butterfly but... Why do you want to live a short life?!!!! I don't know why!! I don't understand you! xD

    I think that animals have feeling, too. And... I think that my Blanquita can to be a perfect friend with Marco <3. hahahahahaaha. (joke :S)

    ResponderEliminar