martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

I love cinema

I like to go to the cinema, even more when it’s winter. I enjoy eating pop corns and drinking sprite while the lights are off and the big screen catched my attention.

I go it quite, once every two months approximately. I always hope to premiere a film of my taste as romantic, of horror or some comedy.

My favorite romantic movie is the Notebook. This movie is about a pair of young lovers living a beautiful love of summer but they don’t know that to come of different social situations that eventually separated for a long time to finally meet again.


Likewise, a horror movie that I like is The Orphan because it is impressive. ¡No one would think that the little girl adopted is really an adult girl’s body converted in serial killer.


Finally, the comedy that I always see is Mean Girls. Its an old movie that I don´t get bored of seeing because there are many stereotypes, the actors are young and it makes laugh the thinks that the girls do for a guy.

I enjoy to go to the cinema, more when I'm with my boyfriend... I remember that my first date with him was at the cinema ♥
 In summary, for my the cinema is the ideal place for intertaintment and out of the routine.

2 comentarios:

  1. mmmmm I don't see The Notebook because I know when I watch this movie, I cry... xD
    The orphan... I think that is a comic movie xD The girl is very funny with her teeth and her hair... she's so much! hahahahaha
    You, Ceci and me would to go at cinema together... right?


    I love you so much!
    See you later!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, when the cinemark open in the "Portal Ñuñoa", we go to watch a movie ;)
    I love you friend!

    ResponderEliminar